Monday 26 May 2014

Jack and the Beanstalk

We have been reading lots of fairytales this term.  Last week's big book was 'Jack and the Beanstalk'.  We wondered how the story might have changed if Jack had swapped his cow for something other than beans.  We brainstormed lots of different ideas and then began writing new stories. Click on the book below to read different endings.  We have 'Jack and the Magic Shoes', 'Jack and the Magic Carpet', 'Jack and the Magic Wand, and many more exciting twists to a well known story.Jack and the beanstalk alternate stories

4 comments:

  1. Hi Room 6
    i love our Jack and the something story
    They are cool.


    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your alternative endings ... and I especially love the application you've used to present them! I am going to try and give it a go too. Mrs P, Eastern Hutt School

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amelie
    I love! your Jack and the money tree story.
    It is so cool!
    From your best friend Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved reading your stories, it's fun to think of different endings and all of yours were very different, I hope Jack stays happy and I wonder if anything else might happen to him?

    ReplyDelete